10th Edition Now Available
Legal Handbook - 10th Edition
The CAA Legal Handbook was written to help create a more legally educated staff, which will minimize the amount of legal fees your company could pay for potential violations. Authored by Andrew Hamrick of Tschetter Hamrick Sulzer, the 10th Edition of the Handbook will be released in February 2017.
The Online Legal Handbook is available online through your affiliate's website using your login credentials.
Prefer the Physical Book?
A physical version of the Legal Handbook is distributed through your local CAA Affiliate. Additional books may be purchased for $195 each
Updates in the 10th Edition
- Updated chapter on Screening addressing new criminal screening issues and fair housing claims
- Updated chapter on Pets and Service Animals addressing new laws regarding companion animals
- New full color design with new graphics, definitions and highlighted facts and information for a more interactive reading experience
- Bigger margins on all pages for note taking
- Expanded table of contents and index
- Spiral bound designed to make easier to read and last longer